Monday, November 9, 2009

Blogging after a long time...

Blogging after a long time...I might have lost my touch....think I suffer from a writer's block...but still I wanna continue doing what I love doing...hence this effort! The skill might have tarnished over the months and a lot of unnecessary babble might ensue...but kindly pardon the first attempt at second innings! :)

Maa...probably the only sincere and loving reader of all my posts and writings since childhood (love her for that) has been asking me for my latest post since a really long time....but I always told her...there should be a burst of inspiration to write! After all what would I have written about my mundane daily life of work-office-lil entertainment-same issues? I mean...who likes to read the routine! So there was thing long hiatus where I waited for a change...and change I got...and how!

COMING UP NEXT...about my travel escapades to Bangalore & Mysore...one of the nicest trips in the longest time! :))
STAY TUNED....!!!

1 comment:

Shachi said...

welcome back - looking forward to your posts :)