Thursday, March 31, 2011

You!

I want to be the sky
In which your desires can fly!
I want to be the wind...
On which your thoughts can sing.

I want to be the sea,
In which your tears can drown..!
I want to be the eraser...
That can wipe away your frown.

I want to be the mountain,
And inspire you to wonder.....
I want to be the faith...
And enable you to surrender!!

I want to be the space.....
In which your dreams are born,
I want to be the well,
From which your inspirations, are drawn!!

I want to be the old... and I also want to be the new,
And I realize all these are...
Just different definitions of You!!

4 comments:

Santosh Harnahalli said...

Niceee..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rushin Shah said...

Happy to know your writer's block is gone and Welcome back to the writing front. :)

Unknown said...

nice :)